Berlin, Germany’s capital and cultural centre is the perfect destination for a football and cultural tour of a lifetime. With professional training sessions at Hertha Berlin and endless sightseeing excursions, it is no surprise this destination is proving extremely popular in 2016.
All our tours are completely tailor made to our client’s requirements. Choose your required services from the list below, and we will build your perfect itinerary for you. Why not make this a multi destination tour and partner your time in Berlin with a trip to Munich.
- Flights into – Berlin Schonefeld Airport
- Ferry crossing and coach transportation from UK
- 4* centrally located accommodation. The hotel itself is equipped with swimming pool, air conditioned rooms, TVs and WIFI service. All our hotels are selected to accommodate all the needs of a sporting group
- 2/3* City center Accommodation
- Executive coach transportation and driver for full duration of tour
- 2 Hour professional training sessions with Hertha Berlin based at the Olympiastadion complex.
- Field hire at accommodation to conduct own training camp
- Friendly fixtures against local schools, clubs or academies, suited for your touring group.
- Day trips to SV Hamburger, Red Bull Leipzeg or Wolfsburg for academy visits and training sessions
- Stadium tour of the famous Olympiastadion, where the World Cup 2006 Final was held.
- Bundesliga Match Tickets
- English and German speaking tour liaison officer on hand 24/7.
- Endless excursions including visits to the Berlin Wall, Trabant Rallye and the Brandenburg Gate
- Guided sightseeing tours in Berlin