The city of Bordeaux is among France's most exciting, vibrant and dynamic cities.
In the last decade and a half it has pedestrianised boulevards, restored neoclassical architecture, created a high-tech public transport system. Half the city (18 sq km) is Unesco-listed, making it the largest urban World Heritage site; while world-class architects have designed a bevy of striking new buildings – the Herzog & de Meuron stadium, decanter-shaped La Cité du Vin and Jean-Jacques Bosc bridge across the Garonne River.
All our football tours are completely tailor made to our client's requirements. Choose your required services from the list below, and we will build your perfect itinerary for you.
- Flights into Bordeaux or coach to South of France
- 3/4* accommodation located in Bordeaux. Our choice of accommodation options have all been visited and hand selected to suit the requirements of a sporting group. All accommodation is ideally situated to all aspects of the itineraries and are equipped with swimming pools, gymnasium and WIFI throughout.
- Executive coach transportation and driver for duration of tour
- 4 x 2hr professional training sessions conducted by FC Girondins de Bordeaux Academy coaching staff.
- Use of rugby facilities in shadow of the main stadium and the regional Academy Pic Saint Loup facility.
- Provision of football equipment for training sessions.
- Professional match tickets (subject to match schedules)
- Access to watch youth academy sessions and games.
- 2 x Friendly fixtures against local clubs or academies, suited for your touring group.
- Behind the scenes of the Marmut Atlantique Stadium.
- English and French speaking tour liaison officer on hand 24/7.
- Half board or full board meal options.
- Sightseeing tours in Bordeaux.
- Extensive range of additional sightseeing excursions on offer.