Ireland are currently 3rd in the World Rugby Rankings and holders of the 6 nations. We have two fantastic destinations here in Limerick & Dublin, offering professional training sessions, games and sightseeing excursions for the ultimate rugby touring experience.
All our tours are completely tailor made to our client’s requirements. Choose your required services from the list below, and we will build your perfect itinerary for you. Why not make this a multi destination tour and partner your time in Limerick & Dublin with a trip to CARDIFF.
- Flights into – Shannon/Dublin Airport
- Ferry crossing and coach transportation from UK
- 3* centrally located accommodation.
- Executive coach transportation and driver for full duration of tour
- 2 Hour professional training sessions with Munster Rugby
- 2 Hour professional training sessions with Leinster Rugby
- Field hire at accommodation to conduct own training camp
- Professional player Q&A Sessions
- Strength and conditioning training sessions
- Friendly fixtures against local schools, clubs or academies, suited for your touring group.
- Introduction to Irish sports excursion including hurling and gaelic football
- Stadium tour of the famous Aviva Stadium & Thomond Park
- Rabo Pro 12 Match Tickets
- English speaking tour liaison officer on hand 24/7.
- Karting experience
- Half day paintballing adventure
- Endless sightseeing excursions