Our Capital City is the ideal destination for a rugby tour. CSS can offer elite training sessions at Saracens RFC, which will be conducted at Allianz park first team stadium, and London Irish RFC. Partner this with live fixtures and friendly matches for the ultimate Rugby experience.
All our tours are completely tailor made to our client's requirements. Choose your required services from the list below, and we will build your perfect itinerary for you. Why not make this a multi destination tour and partner your time in London with a visit to the North West or Edinburgh.
- Flights to London Heathrow, Stansted, Gatwick or Luton.
- 4* accommodation located 15 KM south west of the city center. We have extensive range of London hotels, all of which are hand selected to suit the requirements of a sporting group. Our hotels have great transport links to all aspects of the London itineraries, and are equipped with Swimming pools, gymnasiums and WIFI throughout.
- Executive coach transportation and driver for full duration of tour
- 2 Hour professional training sessions with Saracens RFC coaching staff, conducted at the Allianz Park first team stadium
- 2 Hour professional training sessions with London Irish RFC coaching staff, conducted at the first team training ground in Sunbury on thames
- Professional player meet and Q&A
- Club seminars from Aviva Premiership coaching staff
- Field hire to conduct own training sessions
- Friendly fixtures against local schools, clubs or academies, suited for your touring group.
- Stadium tours of Twickenham stadium and Allianz Pak
- Aviva Premiership or International Match Tickets
- English Speaking tour liaison officer on hand 24/7.
- Sport Specific Travel Insurance
- Guided sightseeing tours in London
- Extensive range of additional sightseeing excursions on offer. Such as the London Eye, Madame Tussauds, Tower of London, Stonehenge and more.
- Coach Transportation upgrade to include leather seats, tables, sky television and PlayStations.
- Qualified sports therapists to visit your group at hotel, training grounds or match to ensure your group is fully fit, and to tend to any injuries, which may occur.
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5|
|Arrive at London HR
Check into Hotel
|London Irish RFC Training Session
|Saracens RFC Training Session & Club Seminar||Twickenham Stadium Tour||Hotel Check Out
Allianz Stadium Tour
|Pro Player Q&A followed by Training Session||Live Pro12 Fixture
|Game v’s Local Opposition||Game v’s Local Opposition
|Travel Home on Coach|