Graceful and easy-going, sports rich Montpellier is situated in the South of France is a stylish metropolis with elegant buildings, stately boulevards and gorgeous white-sandy beaches on the doorstep.
Founded in the 10th century by the counts of Toulouse the city quickly became a prosperous trading port as well as a scholarly centre – Europe’s first medical school was established here in the 12th century. Today, the city is known across France as a major sporting hub with top level professional football and rugby teams.
Groups through CSS can now gain exclusive access to Montpellier Hérault Rugby and enjoy elite training sessions at the state of the art Pic Saint Loup Regional Academy training facility. With the guaranteed warm weather in this picturesque part of South of France and the quality of the training facilities, it's no surprise we expect Montpellier to be a popular choice for football and rugby groups.
The Vichy Spa Hotel is our preferred accommodation option for Montpellier Hérault Rugby. It is choice of all the Away Teams as their base before or after playing Montpellier Hérault Rugby in the TOP 14 Championship or the European Champions Cup.
All our rugby tours are completely tailor made to our client's requirements. Choose your required services from the list below, and we will build your perfect itinerary for you. Why not make this a multi destination tour and combine your time in the South of France with a visit to the TOULOUSE.
Also suitable for – Football
- Flights into Montpellier or Bezier or coach to South of France
- 3/4* accommodation located in Montpellier. Our choice of accommodation options have all been visited and hand selected to suit the requirements of a sporting group. All accommodation is ideally situated to all aspects of the itineraries and are equipped with swimming pools, gymnasium and WIFI throughout.
- Executive coach transportation and driver for duration of tour
- 5 x 2hr professional training sessions with Montpellier Hérault Rugby conducted with Montpellier Academy coaching staff.
- Use of rugby facilities in shadow of the main stadium and the regional Academy Pic Saint Loup facility.
- Provision of rugby equipment for training sessions.
- Top 14 match tickets (subject to match schedules)
- Access to watch youth academy sessions and games.
- Friendly fixtures against local clubs or academies, suited for your touring group.
- Behind the scenes of the Altrad Stadium.
- English and French speaking tour liaison officer on hand 24/7.
- Half board or full board meal options.
- Sightseeing tours in Montpellier.
- Extensive range of additional sightseeing excursions on offer such as; go karting, trip to the beach, largest private sport museum in the world, other sporting fixtures.