Graceful and easy-going, the sport rich city of Montpellier is situated in the South of France and is a stylish metropolis with elegant buildings, stately boulevards and gorgeous white-sand beaches on the doorstep.
Founded in the 10th century by the city quickly became a prosperous trading port as well as a scholarly centre – Europe’s first medical school was established here in the 12th century. Today, the city is known across France as a major sporting hub with top level professional football and rugby teams.
Groups can now gain exclusive access to Montpellier HSC and enjoy elite training sessions at their state of the art Academy facility. With the guaranteed warm weather in this picturesque part of South of France and the quality of the training facilities, it's no surprise we expect Montpellier to be a popular choice for football and rugby groups.
The Vichy Spa Hotel is our preferred accommodation option for Montpellier. It was also the choice of the Switzerland National Team as their base for the recent UEFA Euro 2016 Football Championships
All our football tours are completely tailor made to our client's requirements. Choose your required services from the list below, and we will build your perfect itinerary for you. Why not make this a multi destination tour and combine your time in the South of France with a visit to the MONTE CARLO, or BARCELONA.
Also suitable for – Rugby
- Flights into Montpellier or Bezier or coach to South of France
- 3/4* accommodation located in Montpellier. Our choice of accommodation options have all been visited and hand selected to suit the requirements of a sporting group. All accommodation is ideally situated to all aspects of the itineraries and are equipped with swimming pools, gymnasium and WIFI throughout.
- Executive coach transportation and driver for duration of tour
- 4 x 2hr professional training sessions with Montpellier HSC conducted at the official training complex with Montpellier coaching staff.
- Use of football facilities in shadow of the main stadium to conduct own training sessions.
- Provision of football equipment for training sessions.
- France Ligue 1 match tickets (subject to match schedules)
- Access to watch youth academy sessions and games.
- Friendly fixtures against local schools, clubs or academies, suited for your touring group.
- Behind the scenes of the Stade De Le Mosson.
- English and French speaking tour liaison officer on hand 24/7.
- Half board or full board meal options.
- Sightseeing tours in Montpellier.
- Extensive range of additional sightseeing excursions on offer such as; go karting, trip to the beach, largest private sport museum in the world, other sporting fixtures.