Combining Culture, history, beautiful architecture and football makes Paris the ideal sporting destination. CSS can arrange training sessions at European giants Paris Saint-Germain, friendly fixture arrangements, sightseeing excursions and even day pass to Disneyland!
All our tours are completely tailor made to our client's requirements. Choose your required services from the list below, and we will build your perfect itinerary for you. Why not make this a multi destination tour and partner your time in Paris with a visit to LONDON or HOLLAND
Also suitable for – Hockey/Rugby
- Flights to Paris CDG / Paris Orly
- 4* accommodation located at the Centre Technique de Football Clairefontaine, the official training base of the FFF and French national sides. Here you will have access the on site training facilities which are used by the French national sides during their training camps.
- Coach transportation and Ferry crossing from Dover or Hull
- Eurostar Train transfers to Paris (London only)
- 3* football accommodation located 20KM south of the city in Lisses. This accommodation is ideal for sporting groups, with large twin rooms, a state of the art gymnasium and on 2 FIFA standard on site football fields. This facility has been used by the likes of the Cameroon national side their pre season training camps.
- 2 Hour professional training sessions with PSG Academy coaches, conducted at the famous Camp Des Loges
- Club seminars conducted by official PSG academy staff
- Field hire to conduct own training sessions
- Friendly fixtures against local schools, clubs or academies, suited for your touring group.
- Fixtures VS Ligue 1 and 2 Academy opposition
- Stadium tours of Parc des Princes and Stade de France
- Ligue 1 Match Tickets
- English and French Speaking tour liaison officer on hand 24/7
- Sport Specific Travel Insurance
- Guided sightseeing tours in Paris
- Disneyland Paris Theme Park entry
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5|
|Arrive in Paris |
Check Into Hotel
|Training at Clairefontaine||PSG Training Session||Leisure Facilities||Hotel Check Out|
|Watch Ligue 1 PSG fixture||Paris Sightseeing |
Game v’s Local Opposition
|Parc de Princes Stadium Tour |
Trip to Le Louvre Art Gallery
|Game v’s Local Opposition |
Trip to Eiffel Tower