The unique footballing heritage of Scotland makes Glasgow the ideal destination for a football tour. We can access elite training sessions at Celtic and Rangers FC, as well as friendly fixture arrangements, stadium tours, and match tickets to live SPL matches, ensuring a memorable visit for all to this vibrant and cultural city.
All our tours are completely tailor made to our client's requirements. Choose your required services from the list below, and we will build your perfect itinerary for you. Why not make this a multi destination tour and partner your time in Glasgow with a visit to LONDON or THE NORTH WEST
Also suitable for – Rugby/Hockey
- Flights to Glasgow or Edinburgh
- 4* accommodation located just outside the city center. Our hand-selected hotels are chosen to suit the requirements of a sporting group. Our hotels have great transport links to all aspects of the Glasgow itineraries, and are equipped with Swimming pools, gymnasiums and WIFI throughout.
- Executive coach transportation and driver for full duration of tour
- 2 Hour professional training sessions with Glasgow Celtic coaches, conducted at the famous Barrowfield training complex overlooking Celtic Park.
- 2 Hour professional training sessions with Glasgow Rangers coaches conducted at the Murray Park training ground.
- SPL club seminars conducted by official academy staff
- Field hire to conduct own training sessions
- Friendly fixtures against local schools, clubs or academies, suited for your touring group.
- Fixtures VS SPL Academy opposition
- Stadium tours of Celtic Park and Ibrox
- SPL Match Tickets
- English Speaking tour liaison officer on hand 24/7
- Sport Specific Travel Insurance
- Guided sightseeing tours in Glasgow
- Coach Transportation upgrade to include leather seats, tables, sky television and PlayStations.
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5|
|Arrive in Glasgow via Coach||Training at Celtic FC Academy||Tournament Game v’s Local Opposition||Training session at Rangers FC||Hotel Check Out
Tournament Finals v’s Local Opposition
|Tournament Game v’s Local Opposition||Glasgow Sightseeing||Celtic Park Stadium Tour
|Trip to Glasgows Nation Art Musuem||Travel Home via Coach|