The KNVB National Traiing Centre, home of the Dutch National Football Teams
Located in the town of Zeist just east of the City of Utrecht in central Holland. The brand new state of the art facility is now open to receive groups of young footballers from around the world through its partner CSS.
Easily accessible by coach from Calais (3hr transfer) or a short transfer of 45mins from Amsterdam airport, the National Football Centre is perfectly located for a specialist football development tour. The football facilities include natural grass and artificial full size football pitches. The on-site Sport Hotel has 35 beds, fitness centre large swimming pool, a large auditorium, meeting rooms and restaurant serving sport diet menus to all guests.
There are a large number of football clubs close by for arranging friendly fixtures. In addition, as well as visiting the cultural sights of Utrecht there is also lots of other activities to keep your group busy when you are not training, playing fixtures or watching a professional fixture.
- Full ground transportation throughout tour
- Return ferry crossing or alternatively flights into Amsterdam
- 4* accommodation at the on-site Sport Hotel at the KNVB National Football Centre home of the Dutch National teams. This state of the art facility has both natural grass and 3G Multi Purpose pitches which you will be able to use during your stay.
- 2 hour professional training sessions with official KNVB coaching staff.
- Pitch hire each day to conduct own training sessions.
- Friendly fixtures against local clubs or academies, suited for your touring group.
- Provision of football equipment.
- Use of on-site sport and leisure facilities (fitness centre, swimming pool, bike hire).
- Professional Match Tickets.
- Water for all training sessions.
- Tour liaison officer on hand 24/7.
- Sports specific meals with both half board and full board options.
- Sightseeing tour in Utrecht.
- Choice of other evening and day time excursions.